Saturday, January 19, 2008
Mary Kate will be three months old on Jan. 20th! We just can't believe how fast time has gone with Mary Kate in our lives. She has been a lot of fun over the last few weeks. Some of the major changes that we have seen in her:
* she already has boyfriends- the lights in the ceiling. She will stare at them for hours and talks to them but gets mad when they don't talk back.
* she has been smiling a lot more lately and really focuses on people
* very light sleeper... she wakes up to just about everything-but is sleeping through the night- Mommy loves that b/c she was missing my sleep.
* for some reason she loves trips in the car--could it be because she has already been to Cincinnati 5 times since she has been born.
* Mary Kate loves to shop.. don't be surprised- both her mom and dad love to shop but her Grandma Snavley takes her shopping on Mondays!
*She ate her first rice ceral meal and has really enjoyed it!
At the beginning of the month we went to see Dr. Schuler and got a great report. Mary Kate weighed 12 lbs. and was 22.5 inches. She had to get her first shots and did really well. She cried for a little while but her mom cried more than she did. We feel so blessed that we have a healthly little girl.
Posted by Sam, Jillian and Mary Kathryn at 5:56 PM