Ok I know everyone is mad at us because we have not been updating our blog. Things have been crazy around the Snavley household. Mom Wilson's reopened for their 49th season and Sam and I have been working there on the weekends. Both of us still working for banks. Although sad that National City is mergering with PNC we are excited to see what the future holds for me. Sam's bank is doing really well and we hope it stays that way!
Today is Mary Kate's 1st birthday. I just can't believe it. The time just flew by. We watched the video of when she was born and I just don't remember her being so tiny! She is a blast right now. She loves life and is really a good baby. Here are some of her most favorate things to do:
* Dance (daddy plays 2pac with her and boy does she bounce)
* Reads books all day long- (loves pop ups)
* Plays with her toys (especially the hand me downs from Aunt Hannah)
* Loves taking a bath and splashing herself the whole time
* Really likes to play with Daddy!!
* Molly (our dog) is her best friend (Molly doesn't care too much for Mary but Mary loves Molly)
I could just go on and on but I promise that I am going to try to do a better job of updating the blog. I hope that you enjoy her birthday pictures so far- I am sure we will have more as she is having another party on Saturday with the family in Cincinnati.