Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Baby Shower- 9/9







Over the weekend we had another baby shower held at my parents home in Cincinnati. The top picture is a pic of my diaper cake. Mom started the tradition in our family of diaper cakes at baby showers. Next you will see my Mom Vickie and I,then Michele and Sarah together, Hannah and I and then Amy and I. My sisters (Michele, Sarah and Hannah) and good friend (Amy) threw the shower for Sam and I. It was a great shower. Sarah brought all the food from Stone Creek and it was all delicious. Everything looked so nice. The favors were adorable! They gave everyone a potted mum with ribbons tied on all of the pots.

We got so many great things! We have no idea where we are going to put everything but we will make it work. I think that we are all set now and ready for Mary Kate to arrive. We are still going through all of our gifts and organizing.

1 comments:

Lulu said...

How are you doing dear? You look great in the pictures but I bet your bored from not working and exhausted from being pregnant. Hope all is well :)

Lindy